Congressman Dr. Tom Price Joins 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain-Management Conference
Tom Price, MD, U.S. representative for Georgia's 6th Congressional District, will be speaking at a Saturday morning panel at the 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain-Management Conference in Chicago.
Dr. Price, an orthopedic surgeon, has headed an orthopedic clinic in Atlanta and served as the head of Atlanta's Grady Memorial Hospital orthopedic clinic. He currently serves on the House Committee on Ways and Means and the HOus Committee on Education and the Workforce. He was named vice chairman of the House committee on the Budget and previously served as chairman of the House Republican Policy Committee.
This exclusive orthopedic, spine and pain management-focused ASC conference will be held June 13-15.
To learn more and register, click here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes