"Clinical Co-Management in an Accountable Care World" Session
Ernest Tsoules Jr of Nawis Healthways and Dr. R. David Heekin of St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside will present the session "Clinical Co-Management in an Accountable Care World" at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine.
Time is running out to register!
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes