"Clinical Co-Management in an Accountable Care World" Session
Ernest Tsoules Jr of Nawis Healthways and Dr. R. David Heekin of St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside will present the session "Clinical Co-Management in an Accountable Care World" at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine.
Time is running out to register!
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology
- Manhattan Spine & Pain now AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- United to Protect Democracy calls for investigation into White House's role in blocked Anthem, Cigna merger: 4 key notes
- Demand for HAI prevention, control measures spurring hand hygiene market growth: 4 things to know
- Two-time colorectal cancer survivor Dr. Samuel Pace spends retirement promoting cancer awareness: 4 key notes