"Clinical Co-Management in an Accountable Care World" Session
Ernest Tsoules Jr of Nawis Healthways and Dr. R. David Heekin of St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside will present the session "Clinical Co-Management in an Accountable Care World" at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine.
Time is running out to register!
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Spring Creek Surgical Center receives AAAHC accreditation
- From physician to billionaire: Dr. Keith Dunleavy’s net worth tops $1B with healthcare data analytics firm
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: May 16 – May 20
- 6 points of contention between Anthem & Cigna: Will it derail the merger?
- FDA clears Avantis Medical's Third Eye Panoramic for reuse after colonoscopy: 5 notes