"Clinical Co-Management in an Accountable Care World" Session
Ernest Tsoules Jr of Nawis Healthways and Dr. R. David Heekin of St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside will present the session "Clinical Co-Management in an Accountable Care World" at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine.
Time is running out to register!
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thingRead Now
- Beware of Your CPA’s Advice on Asset Protection: The Advice you Get May be Inaccurate
- Medical errors still a leading cause of death in America — 5 things to know
- Where is healthcare the cheapest? 5 cities
- CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thing
- 8 gastroenterologist inventors