Cleveland Clinic 1st to Earn Joint Commission's Medical Home Certification
The Cleveland Clinic recently became the first hospital in the nation to earn The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Primary Care Medical Home certification.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Regent Surgical Health gives 2 RISE ScholarshipsRead Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks