Cleveland Clinic 1st to Earn Joint Commission's Medical Home Certification
The Cleveland Clinic recently became the first hospital in the nation to earn The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Primary Care Medical Home certification.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Center Coalition to hold "Day of Compliance"Read Now
- 35 summer reading picks for surgeons
- Becker's Healthcare announces ambulatory surgery center educational program
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief information officer strategy roundtable
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief executive officer strategy roundtable
- Syracuse VA Medical Center names Dr. Virginia Nelson anesthesia chief