Cigna Signs Accountable Care Deal With Physician Health Partners
Denver-based Physician Health Partners, a management services organization owned and operated by primary care physicians, has partnered with Cigna for a collaborative accountable care initiative, the payer's version of an accountable care organization.
The program launched Jan. 1 and includes physicians affiliated with Primary Physician Partners and South Metro Primary Care — Denver-area groups that are part of Physician Health Partners.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
15 Things to Know About the Physician ShortageRead Now
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC
- Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems
- Mauna Kea Technologies receives FDA 510(k) clearance for new Cellvizio system