Cigna Signs Accountable Care Deal With Physician Health Partners
Denver-based Physician Health Partners, a management services organization owned and operated by primary care physicians, has partnered with Cigna for a collaborative accountable care initiative, the payer's version of an accountable care organization.
The program launched Jan. 1 and includes physicians affiliated with Primary Physician Partners and South Metro Primary Care — Denver-area groups that are part of Physician Health Partners.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Bank of America Donates to Fight Childhood Obestity
- 10 Qualities of Successful Leaders
- Ultrasound-Guided Paravertebral Blocks May Improve Quality of Recovery After Breast Surgery, Study Finds
- ASA: CMS Calls for Volunteers for End-to-End ICD-10 Claims Testing
- Avoiding ASC Claims Denials in the ICD-10 Age: 8 Key Concepts