Cigna Signs Accountable Care Deal With Physician Health Partners
Denver-based Physician Health Partners, a management services organization owned and operated by primary care physicians, has partnered with Cigna for a collaborative accountable care initiative, the payer's version of an accountable care organization.
The program launched Jan. 1 and includes physicians affiliated with Primary Physician Partners and South Metro Primary Care — Denver-area groups that are part of Physician Health Partners.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 Recent Legislative Developments Affecting the Healthcare IndustryRead Now
- $2.35B AmSurg-Sheridan Deal Completion, 9% Rise in HCA Revenue, Northstar's $15.1M in Q2 Revenue & More – 7 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
- Reinventing Healthcare: 5 Strategies for Successfully Leading Change
- 5 Tips to Prevent Physician Burnout
- Mayo vs. Cleveland Clinic: Which Affiliate Network Reigns?
- 5 Recent Legislative Developments Affecting the Healthcare Industry