Chris Skagen Named Executive Director of OASCA
Oregon Ambulatory Surgery Center Association President Jesseye Arrambide recently announced Chris Skagen, JD, will assume the role of the organization's executive director.
Mr. Skagen assumes the responsibilities of the previous executive director, Rob Schwartz. Mr. Schwartz will now serve as executive director emeritus.
Mr. Skagen also serves as the executive director of the Colorado Ambulatory Surgery Center Association and the New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
ASCOA, Regent Surgical Health, ASD Management, Meridian Surgical Partners & Physicians Endoscopy: 5 Key Facts About 5 Large ASC Companies
5 Key Healthcare Climate Updates for ASC Leaders to Know
New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers Sponsors Colorectal Cancer Awareness Events
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
9 statistics on medical supply & device price variationRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why