Cheyenne Eye Clinic Introduces Laser Surgery Equipment
The Cheyenne Eye Clinic has added a new femtosecond laser to assist in LASIK eye surgery, according to a Laser Focus World report.
The new equipment means ophthalmologist John Millin, MD, can perform an all-laser bladeless LASIK surgery. The laser, which the clinic purchased in December, helps Dr. Millin create corneal flaps, which provide protective covering after the LASIK treatment.
The new equipment gives Dr. Millin more flexibility and precision in creating the corneal flap, he said. The process of creating the flap takes about 20 seconds.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions
- AAOS Creates PSA Campaign Focusing on Orthopedic Care
- Neuroaxial Anesthesia Lowers Risk of Complications, Deaths for Primary Joint Arthroplasty