Canyon View Surgery Center Chooses AmkaiOffice & AmkaiCharts
Canyon View Surgery Center in Grand Junction, Colo., has selected the AmkaiOffice business administrative software and AmkaiCharts electronic medical record solution.
The new outpatient surgery center is a joint venture between local physicians and Community Hospital. Specialties at the three-operating room center include orthopedics, urology, ENT, ophthalmology, gynecology and general surgery.
The AmkaiOffice is designed to streamline and improve administrative and clinical processes, billing, collections, scheduling, patient registration, patient tracking and inventory management in addition to other functions. It also integrates with the AmkaiCharts EMR for the ASC.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
The ASC-Hospital Partnership Paradox: 6 Ways for Physicians to Stay in Control
What's Ahead for the ASC Industry in 2014?
Partial Knee Replacement With Robotic Technology: A New Trend for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Trends for ASCs
- UC Irvine Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care to Host Perioperative Surgical Home Summit
- 4 Anesthesiology Practice Mergers, Acquisitions & Affiliations
- 5 Common ASC Management Mistakes With Consequences
- SCA Leaders to Speak on Co-Management at Becker's Hospital Conference