California Workers' Compensation Update Report on 2013
The Workers' Compensation Insurance Rating Bureau of California and the California Workers' Compensation Institute conducted a study about the impact of SB 863 mandated last year.
View the report, "CWCI/WCIRB Study Finds Average ASC Facility Fee Payments Down 26 to 28 Percent Under Revised Fee Schedule" here.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
ASC Case Scheduling: Best Ideas for Biggest Efficiencies
4 Tips for ASCs Setting Up EMR Systems for Audit Success
20 Surgery Centers Expected to Open in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 trends in ASC human resource functionsRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala