Bridging the Exam Room With the Boardroom
A decade ago, it was rare to find healthcare administrators and physicians solving problems collaboratively. A combination of mutual respect and misunderstanding kept these experts far apart. There was often good intent behind this siloed approach — administrators didn't want to bother physicians with business meetings, and physicians needed to spend time delivering care, not explaining it.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Melissa Rivers to sue Yorkville Endoscopy: 5 things to knowRead Now
- ASC accreditation leader to know: Dr. David Watts of AAAASF
- Johnson & Johnson seeks $7.2B in damages from Boston Scientific, AbbVie's HCV prescriptions up 55% & more –5 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- Venture capitalists still excited about healthcare: 5 key notes on startups
- 7 of the top gainers in healthcare stocks
- Improving your leadership skills: 9 tips