Bridging the Exam Room With the Boardroom
A decade ago, it was rare to find healthcare administrators and physicians solving problems collaboratively. A combination of mutual respect and misunderstanding kept these experts far apart. There was often good intent behind this siloed approach — administrators didn't want to bother physicians with business meetings, and physicians needed to spend time delivering care, not explaining it.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
India's leading healthcare BPO, Omega Healthcare to upgrade to 2,000 AAPC-certified codersRead Now
- Tenet Healthcare named value stock to watch: 5 things to know
- Opportunities during times of change: Key strategies for orthopedic centers
- How robotic orthopedics programs can be financially viable in ASCs
- Prioritizing patient protection over data collection — 5 notes
- Code It Right conference provides tips for ICD-10 transition — 4 notes