Bridging the Exam Room With the Boardroom
A decade ago, it was rare to find healthcare administrators and physicians solving problems collaboratively. A combination of mutual respect and misunderstanding kept these experts far apart. There was often good intent behind this siloed approach — administrators didn't want to bother physicians with business meetings, and physicians needed to spend time delivering care, not explaining it.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Medicaid gap could claim 600,000+ veterans: 4 takeaways
- Bundled payment methodology model in the ambulatory setting with commercially insured in California, 2009- 2015
- CarePoint Health sues Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield for $76M in unpaid claims: 6 things to know
- Valley Baptist Medical Center earns Joint Commission seal: 3 things to know
- Cigna expanding telemedicine coverage: 3 things to know