Bridging the Exam Room With the Boardroom
A decade ago, it was rare to find healthcare administrators and physicians solving problems collaboratively. A combination of mutual respect and misunderstanding kept these experts far apart. There was often good intent behind this siloed approach — administrators didn't want to bother physicians with business meetings, and physicians needed to spend time delivering care, not explaining it.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — May 21, 2015Read Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today