Bridging the Exam Room With the Boardroom
A decade ago, it was rare to find healthcare administrators and physicians solving problems collaboratively. A combination of mutual respect and misunderstanding kept these experts far apart. There was often good intent behind this siloed approach — administrators didn't want to bother physicians with business meetings, and physicians needed to spend time delivering care, not explaining it.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
$180M addition to Akron Children's Hospital includes outpatient centerRead Now
- 3 ways to trim down ASC business office costs for more powerful revenue cycle management strategy
- Mobile health technology — 6 key notes for ASC leaders
- What is important for ASC leaders to know today? 3 key thoughts from Susan Kizirian
- Emory's "Team Ebola" to receive patient safety award
- 5 parasites that have travelled the world