Best Thoughts and Practices on Robot-Guided Surgery
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, spine surgeons will discuss best practices for robot-guided surgery.
The session titled "Best Thoughts and Practices on Robot-Guided Surgery" will be presented by Christopher R. Good, MD, director of research and director of scoliosis and spinal deformity at Virginia Spine Institute in Reston.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Zacks weighs in on Tenet shares — 3 notes
- 4 key points on NYU Langone Medical Center & Winthrop-University Hospital's affiliation & their growing ASC network
- Top 10 states with the highest HIV diagnoses rates
- 5 things to know about the new healthcare scam linked to the ACA
- Auditors claim Obama administration illegally distributed payments to payers under ACA reinsurance program — 5 key points