Best Thoughts and Practices on Robot-Guided Surgery
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, spine surgeons will discuss best practices for robot-guided surgery.
The session titled "Best Thoughts and Practices on Robot-Guided Surgery" will be presented by Christopher R. Good, MD, director of research and director of scoliosis and spinal deformity at Virginia Spine Institute in Reston.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Cleveland Clinic anesthesiologist Dr. Marc Feldman found dead in motel: 5 things to know
- AGA, other societies express concerns about alternate payment model adoption to CMS: 4 notes
- 4 insights on increasing anesthesia use in outpatient GI procedures
- 10 statistics on annual & hourly pay for ophthalmologists
- CMS data: In 2015, healthcare industry made $7B+ in payments, investment interests to physicians