Best Thoughts and Practices on Robot-Guided Surgery
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, spine surgeons will discuss best practices for robot-guided surgery.
The session titled "Best Thoughts and Practices on Robot-Guided Surgery" will be presented by Christopher R. Good, MD, director of research and director of scoliosis and spinal deformity at Virginia Spine Institute in Reston.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes
- Preventing & combating healthcare fraud: An ongoing process for ASCs
- Dr. Thomas Frieden talks opioids, antibiotic resistance & more with MedPage Today during final days at CDC
- Orphan drugs' annual average price tag cost $88.4k more than mainstream drugs in 2014: 4 key statistics
- GI leader to know: Dr. Robert Levine of the Boulder Medical Center