Best Thoughts and Practices on Robot-Guided Surgery
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, spine surgeons will discuss best practices for robot-guided surgery.
The session titled "Best Thoughts and Practices on Robot-Guided Surgery" will be presented by Christopher R. Good, MD, director of research and director of scoliosis and spinal deformity at Virginia Spine Institute in Reston.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Going from 25 to 5 touch points: How Casetabs is improving surgical coordination for ASCs
- Striking when the market is hot: Industry experts on when to sell your ASC
- Study finds Latino CRC incidence rate varies by background: 5 insights
- Dr. Ellen Beswick receives $1.7M NIH grant to study colorectal cancer: 5 notes
- NorthStar Anesthesia implements EMR product Anesthesia Touch in 3 states: 3 notes