Best Thoughts and Practices on Robot-Guided Surgery
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, spine surgeons will discuss best practices for robot-guided surgery.
The session titled "Best Thoughts and Practices on Robot-Guided Surgery" will be presented by Christopher R. Good, MD, director of research and director of scoliosis and spinal deformity at Virginia Spine Institute in Reston.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Medica Research Institute appointed Dr. Glenn Flores to leadership: 5 things to know
- Anthem names Brian Griffin VP, president of commercial & specialty business: 4 notes
- Tenet's Detroit Medical Center recognized for top performance among Medicare Pioneer ACOs — 3 key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jawad Ahmad of Mount Sinai Hospital
- HMG Gastroenterology adds family nurse practitioner: 3 points