Bellingham Ambulatory Surgery Center Welcomes New Surgeons
Bellingham (Was.) Ambulatory Surgery Center added three new surgeons.
Whatcom Eye Surgeons' Kristi L. Bailey, MD, and Aaron A. Kuzin, MD, were among the surgeons joining Bellingham ASC. Founder of Bellingham Spine Pain Specialists Way Yin, MD, will also now bring cases to the center.
Dr. Bailey has a primary focus on cataract and medical retinal disorder treatment. Dr. Kuzin focuses on several aspects of eye care with a special emphasis on treating glaucoma. Dr. Yin performs minimally invasive techniques for diagnosing and training spine-related pain, including sacroiliac joint disorders.
Bellingham Surgery Center includes otolaryngology, orthopedic surgery, general surgery, anesthesiology, gynecology, oral surgery, plastic surgery, podiatry and urology in addition to ophthalmology and pain management.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Snow Day Causes No Delays at ASC
Cut Costs With Better Staff Management: 5 Best Ideas for Biggest Impact
8 Areas of Low-Hanging Fruit in ASC Supply Chain Management
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm SpineRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers