Becker's Hospital Meeting Session: "Surviving and Thriving as a Safety Net Hospital"
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting will feature Alan Channing, CEO of Sinai Health System, in a session called "Surviving and Thriving as a Safety Net Hospital." All registration closes May 1st. There are less than 65 spots left!
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
15 Things to Know About the Physician ShortageRead Now
- MEDNAX acquires Associated Anesthesiologists of Joliet, 3 related entities
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC
- Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems