Becker's ASC Conference Session: "Motion Preserving Outpatient Spinal Surgery Without Implants"
Dr. Ara Deukmedjian of Deuk Spine Institute will present a session called "Motion Preserving Outpatient Spinal Surgery Without Implants" at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Early registration ends May 1st!
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need OneRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis