Becker's ASC Conference Session: Cost Benefit of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Dr. Mick Perez-Cruet of Michigan Head and Spine Institute will discuss the cost benefit of minimally invasive spine surgery at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine. Early registration for the event ends May 1st!
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Why ASCs are a unique partner for medical device makersRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials