Average Annual Salary for Orthopedic Surgeons by Region
Here are the average annual salaries for orthopedic surgeons by region, according to the 2008 Physician Compensation Survey conducted by the American Medical Group Association.
Overall average — $450,000
East — $382,561
West — $461,829
South — $358,801
North — $450,000
Starting average — $312,000
Source: American Medical Group Association 2008 Physician Compensation Survey.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Jan. 19, 2017
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017