Average Annual Salary for Orthopedic Surgeons by Region
Here are the average annual salaries for orthopedic surgeons by region, according to the 2008 Physician Compensation Survey conducted by the American Medical Group Association.
Overall average — $450,000
East — $382,561
West — $461,829
South — $358,801
North — $450,000
Starting average — $312,000
Source: American Medical Group Association 2008 Physician Compensation Survey.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes