ASCA Cuts Ribbon for Office Renovation
The Ambulatory Surgery Center Association recently cut the ribbon on their newly-renovated office in Alexandria, Va.
ASCA Past President Nap Gary and current ASCA president Terry Bohlke joined ASCA CEO Bill Prentice and staff at the ribbon cutting. ASCA is the national membership association that represents ASCs and provides advocacy and resources to assist ASCs in delivering high quality, cost-effective ambulatory surgery to patients they serve.
Recently, the organization successfully lobbied to produce gains for the ASC industry in the 2015 Medicare Proposed Payment Rule, released July 10.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Big Business Visibility for the Little ASC
10 Articles on Innovative Surgery Center Benchmarking
58 ASCs Opened or Announced in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Government denies delay for EHR rule — 5 things to know
- AmSurg receives 'hold' rating — 4 observations
- Legislators don't budge despite Floridians facing drastic cuts — 5 key points
- The fate of the small GI practice: Independence or strength in numbers?
- The ins & outs of ASC valuation with HealthCare Appraisers' Tom Mello