ASCA Cuts Ribbon for Office Renovation
The Ambulatory Surgery Center Association recently cut the ribbon on their newly-renovated office in Alexandria, Va.
ASCA Past President Nap Gary and current ASCA president Terry Bohlke joined ASCA CEO Bill Prentice and staff at the ribbon cutting. ASCA is the national membership association that represents ASCs and provides advocacy and resources to assist ASCs in delivering high quality, cost-effective ambulatory surgery to patients they serve.
Recently, the organization successfully lobbied to produce gains for the ASC industry in the 2015 Medicare Proposed Payment Rule, released July 10.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Big Business Visibility for the Little ASC
10 Articles on Innovative Surgery Center Benchmarking
58 ASCs Opened or Announced in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Patient identification mistakes may have fatal consequences — 4 takeaways from the ECRI Institute Patient Safety Organization's recent analysis
- House considers ACA mandate exemption as co-ops continue to shut down — 4 key notes
- Why millennials aren't buying into the ACA — 5 points
- Mylan chief executive gives inaccurate depiction of profits during congressional hearing — 6 things to know
- New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers appoints 4 new leaders