ASCA Board Member Gregory Cunniff Joins Victory Healthcare as CFO
ASCA Board Member Gregory Cunniff has been appointed the new CFO for Victory Healthcare in The Woodlands, Texas.
Mr. Cunniff previously co-founded an ambulatory surgery center company that includes 19 centers in 10 states and has held leadership roles in operations and finance. Mr. Cunniff also previously served on the financing committee for the Federation of American Hospitals. Victory Healthcare includes surgical facilities in Texas.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
7 Top Priorities, Challenges & Opportunities for Endoscopy Centers: Now to 2014
Futuristic Healthcare: 7 Considerations for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
An Effective ASC Director of Nursing: 3 Attributes to Look For
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About