ASCA Benchmarking for Q3 Opens
The Ambulatory Surgery Center Association has announced that the third quarter data collection period for the ASCA Benchmarking initiative is now open.
ASCA has updated several sections of the Help area of the survey, based on comments received during the first and second quarters.
The collection period closes on Nov. 30.
More Articles on ASC News:
Pennsylvania Adds 10 ASCs in 2012, Sees $1.1B in Net Outpatient Revenue
SCA Stock Price Rises 15%
Oregon Surgery Centers Seek to Participate in Coordinated Care Organizations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About