ASCA 2014 Q1 Benchmarking Program Open
The Ambulatory Surgery Center Association announced the first quarter of 2014 data collection period for the ASCA Benchmarking Program is now open.
ASCA Benchmarking includes improvements and enhancements for the 2014 program, including a new executive summary section allowing individuals to see how their ASC performed over the last four quarters for each measure; additional survey questions, revisions and removal of previous questions; and enhanced capabilities to make it easier to answer survey questions.
The Q1 collection period closes April 30.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
6 Key Observations for ASCs Today
Eliminate Staffing Overlaps: 7 Strategies to Run a Lean ASC
Spark ASC Staff Motivation & Culture: 3 Core Concepts
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need OneRead Now
- 6 Recent GI Field Partnerships
- Patient Safety Tool: American Sentinel University's HAI Prevention E-Book for Nurses
- Study: Dopamine-Producing Brain Region Helps Restore Consciousness After General Anesthesia
- AAAHC: 4 Tips for Building an Infection Control Program
- 6 Must-Reads for ASC Turnaround Success