ASC Strategies Expands Practice Areas, Becomes Avanza Healthcare Strategies
ASC Strategies, a company devoted to strategic leadership in the migration of surgery from hospitals to the outpatient setting, has changed its name to Avanza Healthcare Strategies, according to a company news release.
The company now has clients in more than 30 states and offers services to help ambulatory surgery centers stay competitive in a low margin, highly competitive environment by containing costs and improving the patient experience.
The company will now expand its services beyond the surgery center industry to include expanded practice areas. Capabilities include strategic planning, feasibility assessment, partnership development, regulatory compliance and due diligence.
President and CEO Joan Dentler founded ASC Strategies in 2007 and Outpatient Strategies in 2011. The two companies are now unified as Avanza Healthcare Strategies.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Cash Pay Surgery Centers: A Trend for the Future?
Hospital Partnerships: 4 Considerations for ASCs Before Taking the Plunge
5 Strategies for ASC Physician Recruitment Next Year
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
10 Facts & Figures on Eye Surgeon CompensationRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers