ASC Staffing Issues: How to Do More With Less
Does your surgery center have staffing issues? Are you looking to boost productivity at your center?
A panel of experts will discuss human resources issues at surgery centers at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting – The Business and Operations of ASCs. The panel will include:
• Stephanie Martin, BSN, RN, CNOR, CASC, Administrator at St. Augustine Surgery Center
• Jill Thrasher, CASC, Administrator at Precision Surgery Center of Dallas
• Tom Jacobs, President and CEO of MedHQ
Learn more about the conference and register here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AmSurg Q1 same-center revenue rallies 8.8%; SCA, SwiftPath partner on outpatient total joint replacement support services & more — 6 key updates on ASC companies
- How CJR & bundled payments will impact orthopedics: 6 surgeons weigh in
- Spring Creek Surgical Center receives AAAHC accreditation
- From physician to billionaire: Dr. Keith Dunleavy’s net worth tops $1B with healthcare data analytics firm
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: May 16 – May 20