ASC Staffing Issues: How to Do More With Less
Does your surgery center have staffing issues? Are you looking to boost productivity at your center?
A panel of experts will discuss human resources issues at surgery centers at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting – The Business and Operations of ASCs. The panel will include:
• Stephanie Martin, BSN, RN, CNOR, CASC, Administrator at St. Augustine Surgery Center
• Jill Thrasher, CASC, Administrator at Precision Surgery Center of Dallas
• Tom Jacobs, President and CEO of MedHQ
Learn more about the conference and register here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in