ASC Staffing Issues: How to Do More With Less
Does your surgery center have staffing issues? Are you looking to boost productivity at your center?
A panel of experts will discuss human resources issues at surgery centers at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting – The Business and Operations of ASCs. The panel will include:
• Stephanie Martin, BSN, RN, CNOR, CASC, Administrator at St. Augustine Surgery Center
• Jill Thrasher, CASC, Administrator at Precision Surgery Center of Dallas
• Tom Jacobs, President and CEO of MedHQ
Learn more about the conference and register here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Castle Connolly recognizes Dr. Semih Gungor as a top NY doctor: 4 things to know
- Penn State researchers develop care plan for Crohn's disease complications: 5 insights
- Study finds dietary fiber may reduce IBD flares: 5 insights
- Latest payer ACA departures further limit consumers' options — 5 takeaways
- Physicians Endoscopy appoints Guidon Partners Founder Greg Roth to board of directors following Kelso deal: 4 highlights