ASC Staffing Issues: How to Do More With Less
Does your surgery center have staffing issues? Are you looking to boost productivity at your center?
A panel of experts will discuss human resources issues at surgery centers at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting – The Business and Operations of ASCs. The panel will include:
• Stephanie Martin, BSN, RN, CNOR, CASC, Administrator at St. Augustine Surgery Center
• Jill Thrasher, CASC, Administrator at Precision Surgery Center of Dallas
• Tom Jacobs, President and CEO of MedHQ
Learn more about the conference and register here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Nobilis Q2 case volume rallies 5.4%; AmSurg's Board Chairman Steve Geringer appointed Revelstoke operating partner — 5 key notes on ASC companies
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia works to decrease opioid usage: 3 notes
- FDA clears Pure-Vu System for intra-procedural colon cleaning: 3 notes
- FDA approves STELARA for Crohn's disease treatment: 5 notes
- AGA objects to American Board of Internal Medicine's certification proposals: 4 notes