ASC Staffing Issues: How to Do More With Less
Does your surgery center have staffing issues? Are you looking to boost productivity at your center?
A panel of experts will discuss human resources issues at surgery centers at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting – The Business and Operations of ASCs. The panel will include:
• Stephanie Martin, BSN, RN, CNOR, CASC, Administrator at St. Augustine Surgery Center
• Jill Thrasher, CASC, Administrator at Precision Surgery Center of Dallas
• Tom Jacobs, President and CEO of MedHQ
Learn more about the conference and register here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 things to know about ASMBS' film & video contest, calls for films about obesityRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today