ASC Industry Leader to Know: Jocelyn Gaddie of in2itive
Jocelyn Gaddie serves as vice president of business development at in2itive Business Solutions, a company that provides revenue management and consulting services to healthcare businesses. She has more than eight years of sales and development experience in the healthcare industry.
In partnership with the Tracey Erbert, president and CEO of in2itive, Ms. Gaddie oversees sales personnel and the development and implementation of the business strategy for the company. Before joining in2itive, she managed national equipment accounts in excess of $5 million.
More Articles on ASC Billing:7 Tips for Effectively Managing ASC Billing Processes
10 Statistics on Biggest Financial Players in California Outpatient Surgery
Medical Biller Salary: 4 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies