ASC Industry Leader to Know: Jocelyn Gaddie of in2itive
Jocelyn Gaddie serves as vice president of business development at in2itive Business Solutions, a company that provides revenue management and consulting services to healthcare businesses. She has more than eight years of sales and development experience in the healthcare industry.
In partnership with the Tracey Erbert, president and CEO of in2itive, Ms. Gaddie oversees sales personnel and the development and implementation of the business strategy for the company. Before joining in2itive, she managed national equipment accounts in excess of $5 million.
More Articles on ASC Billing:7 Tips for Effectively Managing ASC Billing Processes
10 Statistics on Biggest Financial Players in California Outpatient Surgery
Medical Biller Salary: 4 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Trends for ASCs
- UC Irvine Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care to Host Perioperative Surgical Home Summit
- 4 Anesthesiology Practice Mergers, Acquisitions & Affiliations
- 5 Common ASC Management Mistakes With Consequences
- SCA Leaders to Speak on Co-Management at Becker's Hospital Conference