ASC Industry Leader to Know: Cindy Hastings of in2itive
Cindy Hastings serves as vice president of operations at in2itive Business Solutions, a company that provides revenue management and consulting services to healthcare businesses. She has more than 32 years of experience in the medical field, with a focus on physician offices and ambulatory surgery centers.
Ms. Hastings oversees 29 employees in five departments. She is also a certified professional coder and assists in setting policies and procedures for facility accreditation.
More Articles on in2itive:ASC Industry Leader to Know: Jocelyn Gaddie of in2itive
4 Ways to Increase Surgery Center Revenue Without Adding New Product Lines
ASC Industry Leader to Know: Tracey Erbert of in2itive
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Pain Management Implications in the ASC SettingRead Now
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Michael Dewerff, and Ben Dunford to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- Colonoscopies in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
- "Running an Effective In-House Business Office"
- Pain Management Implications in the ASC Setting
- 5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference