ASC Industry Leader to Know: Cindy Hastings of in2itive
Cindy Hastings serves as vice president of operations at in2itive Business Solutions, a company that provides revenue management and consulting services to healthcare businesses. She has more than 32 years of experience in the medical field, with a focus on physician offices and ambulatory surgery centers.
Ms. Hastings oversees 29 employees in five departments. She is also a certified professional coder and assists in setting policies and procedures for facility accreditation.
More Articles on in2itive:ASC Industry Leader to Know: Jocelyn Gaddie of in2itive
4 Ways to Increase Surgery Center Revenue Without Adding New Product Lines
ASC Industry Leader to Know: Tracey Erbert of in2itive
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
10 Facts & Figures on Eye Surgeon CompensationRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers