ASC Industry Leader to Know: Cindy Hastings of in2itive
Cindy Hastings serves as vice president of operations at in2itive Business Solutions, a company that provides revenue management and consulting services to healthcare businesses. She has more than 32 years of experience in the medical field, with a focus on physician offices and ambulatory surgery centers.
Ms. Hastings oversees 29 employees in five departments. She is also a certified professional coder and assists in setting policies and procedures for facility accreditation.
More Articles on in2itive:ASC Industry Leader to Know: Jocelyn Gaddie of in2itive
4 Ways to Increase Surgery Center Revenue Without Adding New Product Lines
ASC Industry Leader to Know: Tracey Erbert of in2itive
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies