ASC Consumerism & Price Transparency
At the 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, a panel of experts will present on consumerism and price transparency.
The panel consists of Jeff Blankinship, president and CEO of Surgical Notes and Beth Berger, RPLU, national director of healthcare practice for Arthur J. Gallagher and Co.
The conference will take place June 12 to 14 in Chicago. For more information or to register, visit the Becker's ASC Review website.
More Articles on ASC Performance:
3 Tips for Leaders to Stay Connected With Their Staff, Organization
ASC Start Times: Many Begin Within 7 Minutes of Scheduled Time
Healthcare Reform: Impact on ASC Managed Care Contracting Next Year
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASCA: Ask Congressional Representatives to Support ASC Legislation This WeekRead Now
- Cook Medical Launches Instinct Endoscopic Hemoclip
- Logan Regional Medical Center Opens New Endoscopy Unit
- Sheridan Healthcare Announces Winner of Scholarship for Anesthesiologist Assistant Students
- Founder of URMC's Anesthesiology Department Dr. Alastair Gillies Dies
- 26% of Ophthalmologists Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs