ASC Consumerism & Price Transparency
At the 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, a panel of experts will present on consumerism and price transparency.
The panel consists of Jeff Blankinship, president and CEO of Surgical Notes and Beth Berger, RPLU, national director of healthcare practice for Arthur J. Gallagher and Co.
The conference will take place June 12 to 14 in Chicago. For more information or to register, visit the Becker's ASC Review website.
More Articles on ASC Performance:
3 Tips for Leaders to Stay Connected With Their Staff, Organization
ASC Start Times: Many Begin Within 7 Minutes of Scheduled Time
Healthcare Reform: Impact on ASC Managed Care Contracting Next Year
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies