ASC Consumerism & Price Transparency
At the 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, a panel of experts will present on consumerism and price transparency.
The panel consists of Jeff Blankinship, president and CEO of Surgical Notes and Beth Berger, RPLU, national director of healthcare practice for Arthur J. Gallagher and Co.
The conference will take place June 12 to 14 in Chicago. For more information or to register, visit the Becker's ASC Review website.
More Articles on ASC Performance:
3 Tips for Leaders to Stay Connected With Their Staff, Organization
ASC Start Times: Many Begin Within 7 Minutes of Scheduled Time
Healthcare Reform: Impact on ASC Managed Care Contracting Next Year
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Florence Hospital Selects EmCare for ED ManagementRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers