An Overview of Federal Laws and Regulations Governing Ownership in and Reimbursement for ASCs
The establishment, marketing and operation of an ambulatory surgical center ("ASC") is subject to various federal and state laws. The laws concern the kickback, rebate or division of fees between physicians and non-physicians, the recept or offering of remuneration as an inducement to refer patients, false claims, and the manner in which prospective patients may be solicited.
To Read more, Download the low-resolution PDF
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Jon Dickinson performs elbow surgery on A's catcher at Presidio Surgical Center: 5 key notes
- Dr. Tom Oliverson runs for Texas House of Representatives: 3 notes
- 6 statistics on ophthalmologist income, assets & life goals
- Premier, PharMEDium Services renew group purchasing agreement: 3 things to know
- GI physician to know: Dr. Firas Al-Kawas of Johns Hopkins Medicine