An Overview of Federal Laws and Regulations Governing Ownership in and Reimbursement for ASCs
The establishment, marketing and operation of an ambulatory surgical center ("ASC") is subject to various federal and state laws. The laws concern the kickback, rebate or division of fees between physicians and non-physicians, the recept or offering of remuneration as an inducement to refer patients, false claims, and the manner in which prospective patients may be solicited.
To Read more, Download the low-resolution PDF
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Russell Howerton, Hologic's Kathleen Troeger join PCORI governing board
- 10 things to know about The Joint Commission survey process
- AGA, partners a step closer to developing CME to improve IBD management
- Republican senators bring ACA alternative to the table — 5 things to know
- North America dominates expansive hand hygiene market: 4 points