An Inside Look at the National Rural ACO
In terms of infrastructure, there is no silver bullet for a successful accountable care organization, yet there are some general similarities among existing ACOs. For instance, they usually cover a defined region. The National Rural ACO, however, is breaking that mold.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger OfficeRead Now
- 6 Recent GI Field Partnerships
- Patient Safety Tool: American Sentinel University's HAI Prevention E-Book for Nurses
- Study: Dopamine-Producing Brain Region Helps Restore Consciousness After General Anesthesia
- AAAHC: 4 Tips for Building an Infection Control Program
- 6 Must-Reads for ASC Turnaround Success