AmSurg, Nueterra, Physicians Endoscopy & More – 6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
Here are six news updates on ambulatory surgery center management and development companies.
David Manning, executive vice president of AmSurg, sold 23,500 shares of company stock. Mr. Manning's stock sold at an average price of $48.55 per share, for a total transaction of $1.14 million.
Medical Facilities Corporation announced a cash pay dividend of Cdn$0.9375 per Common Share, which will be payable on April 15.
Cantor Fitzgerald raised their price target for AmSurg stock from $42 to $55.
TD Securities analysts raised their price target of Medical Facilities Corporation from C$15 to C$21.
Lara Jordan recently became a vice president of operations at Physicians Endoscopy.
Nueterra launched a new initiative to improve patient satisfaction scores in its surgery centers. Riddle Surgical Center is one of the first centers to incorporate the new pilot program.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
10 Things to Know About AmSurg
6 Statistics on ASC Acquisitions Activity & Competition
Boosting GI Patient Volume: Keeping Up With Technology, Improving Patient Experience & More
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
15 Things to Know About the Physician ShortageRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why