Ambulatory Eye Surgery Center of Louisiana Hosts Live Surgery Event
The Ambulatory Eye Surgery Center of Louisiana recently hosted an Alcon Live surgery for the American Academy of Ophthalmology annual meeting, according to an AmSurg report.
The surgery center, affiliated with AmSurg, is led by Judy Dufrechou. Stephen F. Brint, MD, was the host surgeon. Kerry Solomon, MD, of Physicians' Eye Surgery Center in Charleston, S.C., also performed a live surgery at the event.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
10 Steps to Take Control of Implant Prices From ASC Leaders
Surgery Center of Reno Initiative Identifies $95k in Savings
40 Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisition Agreements in 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCsRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA