Ambulatory Eye Surgery Center of Louisiana Hosts Live Surgery Event
The Ambulatory Eye Surgery Center of Louisiana recently hosted an Alcon Live surgery for the American Academy of Ophthalmology annual meeting, according to an AmSurg report.
The surgery center, affiliated with AmSurg, is led by Judy Dufrechou. Stephen F. Brint, MD, was the host surgeon. Kerry Solomon, MD, of Physicians' Eye Surgery Center in Charleston, S.C., also performed a live surgery at the event.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
10 Steps to Take Control of Implant Prices From ASC Leaders
Surgery Center of Reno Initiative Identifies $95k in Savings
40 Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisition Agreements in 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Mayo vs. Cleveland Clinic: Which Affiliate Network Reigns?Read Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis