AHA Urges Supreme Court to Bar Excessive False Claims Act Penalties
The American Hospital Association — joined by the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce — sent a friend-of-the-court brief urging the U.S. Supreme Court to bar civil monetary penalties under the False Claims Act.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Pre-surgery patient education influences anesthetic technique choice for TKA: 6 insights
- 4 key trends in the $2.35B GI/endoscopic devices market
- USPTF final 2016 recommendations for CRC screening include Cologuard: 4 notes
- Merit Health Natchez adds Dr. W. Kirk Mullins: 4 points
- Reno Orthopaedic Surgery Center surgeon performs Northern Nevada's 1st outpatient THR : 4 key notes