AHA Urges Supreme Court to Bar Excessive False Claims Act Penalties
The American Hospital Association — joined by the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce — sent a friend-of-the-court brief urging the U.S. Supreme Court to bar civil monetary penalties under the False Claims Act.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes
- Preventing & combating healthcare fraud: An ongoing process for ASCs
- Dr. Thomas Frieden talks opioids, antibiotic resistance & more with MedPage Today during final days at CDC
- Orphan drugs' annual average price tag cost $88.4k more than mainstream drugs in 2014: 4 key statistics
- GI leader to know: Dr. Robert Levine of the Boulder Medical Center