AHA Urges Supreme Court to Bar Excessive False Claims Act Penalties
The American Hospital Association — joined by the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce — sent a friend-of-the-court brief urging the U.S. Supreme Court to bar civil monetary penalties under the False Claims Act.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS to unveil 1st all-payer ACO in Vermont in 2017 — 6 things to know
- Healthcare stakeholders play the blame game over drug prices: 5 things to know
- Tenet shares plummet 4.2% — 4 takeaways
- 4 key notes on Merritt Healthcare's spinoff focused on M&A activity
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights