AHA Urges Supreme Court to Bar Excessive False Claims Act Penalties
The American Hospital Association — joined by the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce — sent a friend-of-the-court brief urging the U.S. Supreme Court to bar civil monetary penalties under the False Claims Act.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Detroit Medical Center Surgery Hospital remains closed after floodsRead Now
- Bloss Memorial Healthcare District acquires Central California Dental Surgicenter for $300k
- Fichte, Endl & Elmer Eyecare to open ASC in 2015
- Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates adds 4 physicians
- Weston Outpatient Surgical Center recognized for high standards
- enGene raises $11.5M for intestinal gene delivery platform development