After the Affordable Care Act, How do ASCs Get Paid In & Out of Network?
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, coding and billing experts will discuss how ambulatory surgery centers get pain both in and out of network as the rollout of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act continues.
The session titled "After the Affordable Care Act, How do ASCs Get Paid In and Out of Network" will be presented by Kelly Webb, vice president and general manager, ASC Billing Division at Plano, Texas-based MediGain.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs MakeRead Now
- ASA Affiliates Receive American Society of Association Executives' Power of A Award
- New Physician Buy-In: 4 Trends for Joint Venture ASCs
- Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer Agreement
- University of Rochester Medicine to Open ASC in August
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education Center