A Review of Outcomes of Over 30,000 Spine Procedures in ASCs
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" spine industry experts will review and discuss outcomes of more than 30,000 spine procedures in ambulatory surgery centers.
The session titled "A Review of Outcomes of Over 30,000 Spine Procedures in ASCs" will be presented by Dotty Bollinger, RN, JD, CASC, LHRM, president and CEO of Tampa, Fla.-based Laser Spine Institute.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 Recent Legislative Developments Affecting the Healthcare IndustryRead Now
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis
- 11 Gastroenterologists Making the News
- 4 Organizations Providing Malignant Hyperthermia Resources
- NY Eye Center Performs First Vitreo-Retinal Surgery