9 Big For-Profit Hospital Companies Announce $600M in Quarterly Earnings
Nine of the largest for-profit hospital operators reported quarterly earnings over the past month. Seven of the nine companies recorded second-quarter earnings for fiscal year 2013. Vanguard Health Systems posted fourth-quarter and year-end results for FY 2013, and IASIS Healthcare posted third-quarter financials for FY 2013.
In the quarter ended June 30, the big nine hospital companies recorded a cumulative profit of $600.6 million — a $73 million increase from the quarter ended March 31. They also posted more than $20.6 billion in quarterly revenue in the most recent quarter.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Tom Oliverson runs for Texas House of Representatives: 3 notes
- 6 statistics on ophthalmologist income, assets & life goals
- Premier, PharMEDium Services renew group purchasing agreement: 3 things to know
- GI physician to know: Dr. Firas Al-Kawas of Johns Hopkins Medicine
- FDA's committee backs infliximab biosimilar for IBD indications: 4 notes