9 Big For-Profit Hospital Companies Announce $600M in Quarterly Earnings
Nine of the largest for-profit hospital operators reported quarterly earnings over the past month. Seven of the nine companies recorded second-quarter earnings for fiscal year 2013. Vanguard Health Systems posted fourth-quarter and year-end results for FY 2013, and IASIS Healthcare posted third-quarter financials for FY 2013.
In the quarter ended June 30, the big nine hospital companies recorded a cumulative profit of $600.6 million — a $73 million increase from the quarter ended March 31. They also posted more than $20.6 billion in quarterly revenue in the most recent quarter.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 60 Palm Beach Gardens Elementary students out sick to suspected norovirus — 5 things to know
- Early cancer detection found with free colonoscopies — 5 points
- Gastroenterologist to know: Dr. Kristine Krueger of University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Top Blue Shield of California executives rake in $18.8M — 8 insights into transparency & executive pay
- 5 healthcare transformations successful physicians will meet head on