9 Big For-Profit Hospital Companies Announce $600M in Quarterly Earnings
Nine of the largest for-profit hospital operators reported quarterly earnings over the past month. Seven of the nine companies recorded second-quarter earnings for fiscal year 2013. Vanguard Health Systems posted fourth-quarter and year-end results for FY 2013, and IASIS Healthcare posted third-quarter financials for FY 2013.
In the quarter ended June 30, the big nine hospital companies recorded a cumulative profit of $600.6 million — a $73 million increase from the quarter ended March 31. They also posted more than $20.6 billion in quarterly revenue in the most recent quarter.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Mindray launches product for increased visualization, needle detection in anesthesia: 3 notes
- Embarrassment may be to blame for underdiagnosis of GI conditions: 5 study insights
- Boston Scientific unveils Resolution 360 Clip; Fujifilm launches next generation endoscopy system & more: 3 GI company key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Thomas E. Trouillot of Colorado Gastroenterology
- 4 things to know about Kentucky's Graves Gilbert Clinic accreditation