8 Recent Hospital-Physician Transactions
The following deals between hospitals and physicians — including acquisitions, affiliations and joint ventures — occurred or were announced since the beginning of 2014, starting with the most recent.
1. Chicago-based Presence Medical Group, a part of Presence Health, added Sage Medical Group, a seven-physician practice, to its network.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
The Antitrust Treatment of ACOs: 5 Things to KnowRead Now
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC
- Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems
- Mauna Kea Technologies receives FDA 510(k) clearance for new Cellvizio system