8 Recent Hospital-Physician Transactions
The following deals between hospitals and physicians — including acquisitions, affiliations and joint ventures — occurred or were announced since the beginning of 2014, starting with the most recent.
1. Chicago-based Presence Medical Group, a part of Presence Health, added Sage Medical Group, a seven-physician practice, to its network.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Q&A With ACG President Dr. Harry Sarles
- February 2014 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- What it Takes to Be a Thriving Orthopedic & Spine Practice in the Coming Years
- Dr. Tejal Raju Joins Virginia Interventional Pain and Spine Center
- ACOs, Population Health, Affiliation Among Topics for Becker's Hospital Meeting