8 Recent Hospital-Physician Transactions
The following deals between hospitals and physicians — including acquisitions, affiliations and joint ventures — occurred or were announced since the beginning of 2014, starting with the most recent.
1. Chicago-based Presence Medical Group, a part of Presence Health, added Sage Medical Group, a seven-physician practice, to its network.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Physician Employment: 7 StatisticsRead Now
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center to Build $27M Outpatient Surgery Center, MOB
- Senate Finance Committee Calls for Explanation of Cost of HCV Drug Sovaldi: 5 Points
- Sleep Deprivation & its Effect on Colonoscopy Quality
- Arise Austin Medical Center Selects athenahealth for Clinical Integration
- $2.35B AmSurg-Sheridan Deal Completion, 9% Rise in HCA Revenue, Northstar's $15.1M in Q2 Revenue & More – 7 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies