7 Top Methods for Identifying Remote Monitoring Patients
Physician referrals and case manager assessment were named the top method for identifying patients for remote monitoring, according to a Healthcare Intelligence Network report.
The data was taken from Healthcare Intelligence Network's 2014 Healthcare Benchmarks: Remote Patient Monitoring, which delivers a comprehensive set of metrics from 119 healthcare organizations.
Here are the seven top methods to identify patients for remote monitoring, according to the report:
• Physician referrals — 57.7 percent
• Case manager assessment — 57.7 percent
• Diagnosis set — 50 percent
• Patient self-referrals — 28.8 percent
• Predictive algorithm — 21.2 percent
• Claims review — 21.2 percent
• Geographic location — 17.3 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review