7 Statistics on General Surgeon Compensation — 2014
Here are seven statistics on general surgeon compensation by practice setting according to the Medscape General Surgeon Compensation Report 2014.
According to the survey, general surgeon compensation in different practice settings is:
• Healthcare organization: $347,000
• Office-based multispecialty group practice: $335,000
• Office-based single-specialty group practice: $316,000
• Hospital: $287,000
• Office-based solo practice: $249,000
• Academic (nonhospital), research, military, government: $234,000
• Outpatient clinic: $145,000
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
4 Great Opportunities for Trimming the Fat at ASCs
30 ASCs Making the News in June
5 Solutions to Generate Improved ASC Cash Flow
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.