7 Statistics on General Surgeon Compensation — 2014
Here are seven statistics on general surgeon compensation by practice setting according to the Medscape General Surgeon Compensation Report 2014.
According to the survey, general surgeon compensation in different practice settings is:
• Healthcare organization: $347,000
• Office-based multispecialty group practice: $335,000
• Office-based single-specialty group practice: $316,000
• Hospital: $287,000
• Office-based solo practice: $249,000
• Academic (nonhospital), research, military, government: $234,000
• Outpatient clinic: $145,000
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
4 Great Opportunities for Trimming the Fat at ASCs
30 ASCs Making the News in June
5 Solutions to Generate Improved ASC Cash Flow
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"