7 Statistics on ASC Industry Billing Fees
How much do third party billing and collections companies charge ambulatory surgery centers for their services?
Here are seven statistics on third party billing and collection fees as a percentage of ASC net revenue, according to the HealthCare Appraisers 2014 ASC Valuation Survey.
• 0 to 2 percent of net revenue: 0 percent
• 2 to 2.9 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
• 3 to 3.9 percent of net revenue: 35 percent
• 4 to 4.9 percent of net revenue: 30 percent
• 5 to 5.9 percent of net revenue: 13 percent
• 6 to 6.9 percent of net revenue: 13 percent
• More than 7 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
The Most Important Qualities of a Successful ASC Administrator: 3 Expert Perspectives
19 ASCs Offering Retina Surgery
Kaiser ASCs Given "Green" Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
6 key points on healthcare spending trendsRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career