7 Statistics on ASC Industry Billing Fees
How much do third party billing and collections companies charge ambulatory surgery centers for their services?
Here are seven statistics on third party billing and collection fees as a percentage of ASC net revenue, according to the HealthCare Appraisers 2014 ASC Valuation Survey.
• 0 to 2 percent of net revenue: 0 percent
• 2 to 2.9 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
• 3 to 3.9 percent of net revenue: 35 percent
• 4 to 4.9 percent of net revenue: 30 percent
• 5 to 5.9 percent of net revenue: 13 percent
• 6 to 6.9 percent of net revenue: 13 percent
• More than 7 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
The Most Important Qualities of a Successful ASC Administrator: 3 Expert Perspectives
19 ASCs Offering Retina Surgery
Kaiser ASCs Given "Green" Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CBO: ACA repeal could cause 26M to lose coverage by 2026: 6 findings
- Ortho Montana, St. Vincent Healthcare & Yellowstone Surgery Center expand outpatient services through Montana Ambulatory Care Campus: 4 highlights
- UnitedHealth Group earnings jump 56% in Q4, Optum segment drives major growth: 5 key points
- Rep. Tom Price takes heat for 6 healthcare company investments
- Trump meets with 2 Silicon Valley insiders over FDA position: 5 things to know