7 Statistics on ASC Industry Billing Fees
How much do third party billing and collections companies charge ambulatory surgery centers for their services?
Here are seven statistics on third party billing and collection fees as a percentage of ASC net revenue, according to the HealthCare Appraisers 2014 ASC Valuation Survey.
• 0 to 2 percent of net revenue: 0 percent
• 2 to 2.9 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
• 3 to 3.9 percent of net revenue: 35 percent
• 4 to 4.9 percent of net revenue: 30 percent
• 5 to 5.9 percent of net revenue: 13 percent
• 6 to 6.9 percent of net revenue: 13 percent
• More than 7 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
The Most Important Qualities of a Successful ASC Administrator: 3 Expert Perspectives
19 ASCs Offering Retina Surgery
Kaiser ASCs Given "Green" Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual MeetingRead Now
- Qui tam suits on the rise emphasizes need for ASC compliance plans
- To prevent patient leakage, turn to technology
- Real estate considerations for ASCs
- The Amazon.com for ASCs: Using collaborative consumption to improve the bottom line
- Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual Meeting