7 Statistics on ASC Industry Billing Fees
How much do third party billing and collections companies charge ambulatory surgery centers for their services?
Here are seven statistics on third party billing and collection fees as a percentage of ASC net revenue, according to the HealthCare Appraisers 2014 ASC Valuation Survey.
• 0 to 2 percent of net revenue: 0 percent
• 2 to 2.9 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
• 3 to 3.9 percent of net revenue: 35 percent
• 4 to 4.9 percent of net revenue: 30 percent
• 5 to 5.9 percent of net revenue: 13 percent
• 6 to 6.9 percent of net revenue: 13 percent
• More than 7 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
The Most Important Qualities of a Successful ASC Administrator: 3 Expert Perspectives
19 ASCs Offering Retina Surgery
Kaiser ASCs Given "Green" Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know