7 Recent ASC Management & Development Company Key Notes – ASCOA, ASD Management, Meridian Surgical Partners, MFC & More
Here are seven news updates on ambulatory surgery center management and development companies.
AmSurg announced that it will release its fourth quarter and year-end financial results on Feb. 25.
Meridian Surgical Partners, LLC is pleased to announce that its Battle Creek, Mich. facility, Brookside Surgery Center, LLC, has partnered with Bronson Battle Creek, a subsidiary of Bronson Healthcare. This is the first hospital partnership for Meridian Surgical Partners. The facility will continue to operate as Brookside Surgery Center.
RBC Capital analysts recently raised their price target for shares of Medical Facilities Corporation from C$15.50 to C$17.
Mark Babin recently joined ASD Management as a vice president of development.
Doug McMinn recently stepped into the role of vice president of sales and business development at Northstar Healthcare.
Brandon O'Dell became the administrator of Surgery Center of Athens (Ga.) a little more than a year ago. Surgery Center of Athens is affiliated with Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America.
AmSurg recently recognized Kingston (Pa.) Surgery Center as a Cataract Innovator in Reminder Calls. The Cataract Innovator is a gold standard for AmSurg ophthalmology centers.
If you have a question, issue or note to suggest on an ASC management and development company please contact Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com or Laura Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Main Street Specialty Surgery Center: 22 Statistics on From 2014 Outcomes Report
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
Putting The Top 10 Safety Measures in Place in an ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
How to measure success: Key thoughts from NFL legend Terry BradshawRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting