7 Most Common ASC Outpatient Surgeries in Memphis
The Memphis Business Journal recently reported on the most common outpatient surgeries in the city.
The publication reported there are 27 ambulatory surgery centers in the city that performed more than 169,000 procedures last year. The seven most common outpatient surgical procedures in Memphis are:
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
How to Make Your Surgery Center a Physician Magnet: Q&A With Administrator Kimble Hatridge
Clinical Trends in Ophthalmology in ASCs: 3 Physicians Discuss
100 Surgery Center Benchmarks & Statistics to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASC Growth in 2014: Biggest Barriers & Best Opportunities From Administrators
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
- The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits