6 Statistics on Amount of Time Orthopedists Spend With Each Patient
Here are six statistics about how much time orthopedists spend with each patient according to the Medscape Orthopedist Compensation Report: 2013.
• 6 percent see each patient for less than nine minutes
• 30 percent report spending nine to 12 minutes with each patient
• 32 percent say they spend around 13 to 16 minutes with each patient
• 25 percent report seeing each patient for 17 to 20 minutes
• 0 percent said they spent 21 to 24 minutes with each patient
• 6 percent on average report spending 25 minutes or more with each patient
More Articles on Physicians:
6 Roles Physician Practices Need to Create
Higher Acceptance of New Medicaid Patients: What it Could Do for Healthcare
How Physicians Could Benefit From Asset Protection
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.