6 Statistics on ASC Acquisitions Activity & Competition
Here are six statistics on how ambulatory surgery center companies have observed acquisition activity and competition in the past year, according to HealthCare Appraisers 2014 ASC Valuation Survey.
• No change from previous year: 28 percent
• Decreasing activity: 28 percent
• Increasing activity: 44 percent
• Decreasing activity: 20 percent
• No change from previous year: 40 percent
• Increasing activity: 40 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
CMS Release Physician Medicare Claims Data: What Physicians Need to Know
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
4 ASC Industry Leadership Moves
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review