6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Management & Development Companies – AmSurg, Meridian Surgical Partners, USPI & More
Here are six recent news updates on ambulatory surgery center management and development companies.
Phillip Clendenin, executive vice president of operations at AmSurg, has been named to the Nashville Health Care Council 2014 Class of Fellows.
Myron Falchuk, MD, of Boston Endoscopy Center and an AmSurg partner, was recently featured in Jerome Groopman, MD's book How Doctors Think.
Medical Facilities Corporation announced its cash pay dividend for December. A cash dividend payment of Cdn$0.09375 per Common Share will be payable on Jan. 15, 2014.
Meridian Surgical Partners, LLC has an immediate opening for a seasoned, bi-lingual (English and Spanish) administrator for its multispecialty ASC in Coral Gables (Miami), Fla.
Nueterra has immediate openings for a vice president and director of business office operations, according to the company's LinkedIn page.
North Central Surgical Center in Dallas, recently donated more than $5,000 to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. North Central Surgical Center is a surgical hospital affiliated with Baylor Health Care System and managed by United Surgical Partners International.
If you have a question, issue or note to suggest on an ASC management and development company please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Laura Miller at email@example.com.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Year in Review: The 10 Biggest Ambulatory Surgery Center Stories of 2013
Performing High Acuity Cases in ASCs: The Anesthesiologist’s Role
50 Largest ASC Operators Generate 30% of Industry Revenue
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight
- AAAHC names Dr. Vicky Gordon interim president & CEO: 3 notes
- Emergent BioSolutions receives contract for Zika vaccine: 4 things know
- Obama administration to update Medicare Part B payment proposal, but will this be enough to squash opposition?
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points