6 Causes of Office Dysfunction
In a Medscape Business of Medicine report, Shelly Reese, a freelance writer, discusses the causes of dysfunction in the workplace.
Six causes of dysfunction are:
1. Silos that prevent cooperation.
2. Distrust that creates fake harmony.
3. Unspoken rules that prevent communication.
4. Lack of managerial skill.
5. Vague expectations.
6. Stress that leads to strained relationships.
More Articles on Physicians:10 Habits Resulting in Great Customer Service
37% of Physicians Find the Referral Process Challenging
54% of Physicians Believe ACO Improve Quality of Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.