50 ASC Administrators to Know
The following is a list of outstanding administrators at surgery centers across the country. To read an administrator's complete profile, please click on his or her name.
1. Peggy Alteri, RN, BSN, MPS, CASC (Holdings, Syracuse and Camillus, N.Y.).
2. Brent Ashby (Audubon Surgery Center, Colorado Springs, Colo.).
3. Lisa Austin, RN, CASC (Peak One Surgery Center, Frisco, Colo.).
4. Louise Barker, RN, BSN (Central Louisiana Ambulatory Surgical Center, Alexandria, La.).
5. Glenda Beasley, RN (Kentucky Surgery Center, Lexington, Ky.).
6. Sandy Berreth, RN, MS, CASC (Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center, Baxter, Minn.).
7. Steven Blom, RN (Specialty Surgery Center, San Antonio, Texas).
8. Nancy Burden (Trinity Surgery Center, Tampa Bay, Fla.).
9. Nancy Calhoun, RN, CNOR (Roanoke Ambulatory Surgery Center, Roanoke, Va.).
10. Brenda Cyrulik (Eastland Medical Plaza Surgicenter, Bloomington, Ill.).
11. Eric Day, MBA, ATC, LAT (The Center for Special Surgery, San Antonio, Texas).
12. Jean Day, RN, CNOR (Boulder Community Musculoskeletal Surgery Center, Boulder, Colo.).
13. Gregory P. DeConciliis PA-C, CASC (Boston Out-Patient Surgical Suites, Waltham, Mass.).
14. Joan M. Dispenza, MSN, CASC (Ambulatory Surgery Center of Western New York, Amherst, N.Y.).
15. Carolyn Evec, RN, CNOR (The Surgery Center at Beaufort, Beaufort, S.C.).
16. Michael Gossman, BSBA, CASC (Cedar Lake Surgery Center, Biloxi, Miss.).
17. Sherry Hardee, RN (Upper Cumberland Physicians Surgery Center, Cookeville, Tenn.).
18. Carolyn R. Hollowood, RN, BSN, CNOR, RNFA, CASC (City Place Surgery Center, Creve Coeur, Mo.).
19. Jennifer Hunara (Surgery Center of Allentown, Allentown, Pa.).
20. Lisa Kelley, RN, MBA (Summerlin Bend Surgery Center, Ft. Meyers, Fla.).
21. Cindy Ladner, BSN, CAPA (Shawnee Mission Surgery Center, Shawnee Mission, Kan.).
22. Rosemary Lambie, RN, MEd, CNOR (SurgiCenter of Baltimore, Ownings Mills, Md.).
23. Diane Lampron, RN (The Surgery Center at Lutheran, Wheat Ridge, Colo.).
24. Liliana R. Lehmann, MBA (Hallandale Outpatient Surgery Center, Hallandale Beach, Fla.).
25. Robert McDavitt, RN, MBA, CASC (Spring Surgery Center, Montgomery County, Texas).
26. Kelli McMahan, RN (Litchfield Hills Surgery Center, Torrington, Conn.; Bone & Joint Orthopedic Surgery Center, Wausau, Wis.; Northwoods Surgery Center, Woodruff, Wis.).
27. Joe Majerus (Lakewalk Surgery Center, Duluth, Minn.).
28. Melody Mena (Spivey Station Surgery Center, Jonesboro, Ga.).
29. Laura Baxley Millard, RN, BS, CPHQ (Vail Valley Surgery Center, Vail, Colo.).
30. Beth Miller, RN, CASC (Eastside Endoscopy Center, St. Clair Shores, Mich.).
31. Elaina Milliken (Eastern Orange Ambulatory Surgery Center, Cornwall, N.Y.).
32. Melodee Moncrief, RN, BSN, CASC (Big Creek Surgery Center, Middleburg Heights, Ohio).
33. David Moody, RN, BA (Knightsbridge Surgery Center, Columbus, Ohio).
34. Michael Pankey, RN, MBA (Ambulatory Surgery Center of Spartanburg, Spartanburg, S.C.).
35. Robert A. Puglisi, CASC (Huntington Valley Surgery Center, Huntington Valley, Pa.).
36. Linda Rahm (Pioneer Valley Surgicenter, Springfield, Mass.).
37. Barbara L. Ramsey, RN MSN CASC (Rush SurgiCenter, Chicago).
38. Anne Roberts, RN (Surgery Center at Reno, Reno, Nev.).
39. Marcy Sasso (Ambulatory Surgical Center of Union County, Union, N.J.).
40. Maria Sample (Roper Hospital West Ashley Surgery Center, Charleston, S.C.).
41. Catherine Sayers, RN (Skyline Endoscopy Center, Loveland, Colo.).
42. Lisa Schriver, RN, CNOR (Turk's Head Surgery Center, West Chester, Pa.).
43. Dennis Simmons, MBA (Wayne Surgical Center, Wayne, N.J.).
44. Lynda Dowman Simon (St. John's Clinic, Springfield, Mo.).
45. Jim Stilley (Northwest Michigan Surgery Center, Traverse City, MI).
46. Stephanie Stinson, RN, BSN (Strictly Pediatrics Surgery Center, Austin, Texas).
47. Dianne Wallace, RN, BSM, MBA (Menomonee Falls Ambulatory Surgery Center, Menomonee Falls, Wis.).
48. Christine Washick (Orthopedics and Sports Surgery Center, Appleton, Wis.).
49. Ginger White, RN, BSN, MSHA, CASC (Rockwall Surgery Center, Rockwall, Texas).
50. Cindy Young, RN, CASC (Surgery Center of Farmington, Farmington, Mo.).
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery