5 Tips for Social Media Success in Healthcare
Healthcare reform and the aging population are not the only forces changing the healthcare landscape: social and digital media are as well, according to Kendra Simpson, vice president of Social@Ogilvy.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AGA to host drug development conference: 3 things to know
- MiraMed releases fall 2016 healthcare journal: 3 notes
- 4 key thoughts into physicians' ability to turn away unvaccinated children
- Federal officials are getting tough on Medicare fraud — 4 things to know
- The ACA's role in keeping Medicare viable — 3 insights