5 Survival Strategies for Struggling Community Hospitals
In his program at Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting on Thursday, president and CEO of the Community Hospital Corporation Michael D. Williams presented advice for community hospitals facing challenges in the current healthcare landscape.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns