5 Survival Strategies for Struggling Community Hospitals
In his program at Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting on Thursday, president and CEO of the Community Hospital Corporation Michael D. Williams presented advice for community hospitals facing challenges in the current healthcare landscape.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AMA names 7 winners of 2015 Dr. Nathan Davis Award for Outstanding Government ServiceRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career