5 Survival Strategies for Struggling Community Hospitals
In his program at Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting on Thursday, president and CEO of the Community Hospital Corporation Michael D. Williams presented advice for community hospitals facing challenges in the current healthcare landscape.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014Read Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014