5 Strategies for Managing ASC Quality Measures
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, quality experts will discuss ways to maintain ambulatory surgery center quality measures.
The session titled "5 Strategies for Managing ASC Quality Measures" will be presented by Lindsay McQueeney Hanrahan, vice president, product management at SourceMedical.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Seattle hospitals receive low infection control rating — ASCs maintain low riskRead Now
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients