5 Strategies for Managing ASC Quality Measures
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, quality experts will discuss ways to maintain ambulatory surgery center quality measures.
The session titled "5 Strategies for Managing ASC Quality Measures" will be presented by Lindsay McQueeney Hanrahan, vice president, product management at SourceMedical.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Lawmakers speak out on behavioral health data sharing, aim for more coordinationRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today