5 Statistics on ASC Management & Development Company Equity Preferences
Here are five statistics on the equity ownership management and development companies prefer to have in their centers, according to HealthCare Appraisers ASC Survey 2013.
Preferred equity ownership
• Less than 10 percent: 12 percent
• 11 to 29 percent: 38 percent
• 30 to 50 percent: 12 percent
• 51 to 75 percent: 38 percent
• More than 75 percent: 0 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Recent Key Notes on ASC Management & Development Companies –AmSurg, ASD Management, HCA & More
9 Ambulatory Healthcare Facilities Achieving Accreditation & Reaccreditation
Should ASCs Move From Out-of-Network to In-Network? Assessing the Switch
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCsRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA