5 Statistics on ASC Management Company Attitude Toward Out-of-Network Volume
Here are five statistics on how ambulatory surgery center management companies view the risk of out-of-network volume, according to HealthCare Appraisers 2013 ASC Survey.
When does out-of-network percentage of total revenue exceed the risk tolerance of management companies?
• 53 percent of companies responded at 20 percent of total revenue
• 13 percent of companies responded at 40 percent of total revenue
• 0 percent of companies responded at 60 percent of total revenue
• 7 percent of companies responded at 80 percent of total revenue
• 27 percent of companies responded that they had no threshold for OON volume
More Articles on ASC Issues:
6 Surgery Center Administrators on Best Facility Benchmarks
8 Strategies for ASC Conflict Management From Dr. Michael Port
Can Ambulatory Surgery Centers Survive ObamaCare? Q&A With Kim White
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS Denial Edits Update: How to Avoid Medicare Claim Denials Next Year
- Northstar Healthcare CEO Dr. Donald Kramer Discusses Company Outlook on InterlinkedTV
- Total Joint & Spine Workers Compensation Cases California ASCs: Outlook
- Surgery Centers, Orthopedic Group Use Voyance's Quality Intelligence to Improve Patient Perception of Wait Time
- 8 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisitions & Affiliations