5 Statistics on ASC Company Management Fees
The majority of ambulatory surgery center companies, 64 percent, do not have a minimum annual management fee, according to the HealthCare Appraisers 2014 ASC Valuation Survey. Here are five statistics on typical management fees as a percentage of ASC net revenue.
• 3 percent of net revenue: 13 percent
• 4 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
• 5 percent of net revenue: 48 percent
• 6 percent of net revenue: 31 percent
• 7 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Making the Switch: 3 ASCs Implementing EHR
Cost Containment at ASCs: 4 Best Ideas
Using Technology to Address ICD-10, RAC Documentation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How the 21st Century Cures Act impacts ASC physicians — 2 ASCA leaders shed insight
- 4 interventional spine pain procedures see 16%+ lower payment in 2017 — could the downward trend reverse next year?
- Total hip arthroplasty same-day vs. next-day discharge: 6 key findings
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Feb. 23, 2017
- NAPA to present at 2017 AACD Perioperative Leadership Summit