5 Statistics on ASC Company Management Fees
The majority of ambulatory surgery center companies, 64 percent, do not have a minimum annual management fee, according to the HealthCare Appraisers 2014 ASC Valuation Survey. Here are five statistics on typical management fees as a percentage of ASC net revenue.
• 3 percent of net revenue: 13 percent
• 4 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
• 5 percent of net revenue: 48 percent
• 6 percent of net revenue: 31 percent
• 7 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Making the Switch: 3 ASCs Implementing EHR
Cost Containment at ASCs: 4 Best Ideas
Using Technology to Address ICD-10, RAC Documentation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader