5 Statistics on ASC Company Management Fees
The majority of ambulatory surgery center companies, 64 percent, do not have a minimum annual management fee, according to the HealthCare Appraisers 2014 ASC Valuation Survey. Here are five statistics on typical management fees as a percentage of ASC net revenue.
• 3 percent of net revenue: 13 percent
• 4 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
• 5 percent of net revenue: 48 percent
• 6 percent of net revenue: 31 percent
• 7 percent of net revenue: 4 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Making the Switch: 3 ASCs Implementing EHR
Cost Containment at ASCs: 4 Best Ideas
Using Technology to Address ICD-10, RAC Documentation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Drs. Rusha Modi, Steven M. Schwarz & more — 3 GI physicians in the headlines
- CVS' Adrenaclick® auto-injector to hit the market
- Trump's take on pharmaceutical companies: 'Getting away with murder'
- GI leader to know: Dr. Shekhar Challa of Kansas Medical Clinic
- Surgeons rank as #1 highest-paying job in these 16 states