5 State-Based PPACA Exchanges With Enrollment Problems
Last week, President Barack Obama announced the exchanges had blown past the Congressional Budget Office's enrollment goal of 6 million, reaching 7.1 million enrollees by March 31.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
15 Things to Know About the Physician ShortageRead Now
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship
- Health Net allows knee, hip replacement in select California ASCs
- Dr. John T. Moor featured in hip replacement article
- Unique Pharmaceuticals issues 100+ product recall for ASCs, hospitals
- Surgery Center of Oklahoma procedures save $600k for Oklahoma County government