5 State-Based PPACA Exchanges With Enrollment Problems
Last week, President Barack Obama announced the exchanges had blown past the Congressional Budget Office's enrollment goal of 6 million, reaching 7.1 million enrollees by March 31.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?Read Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks